keywords or ISBN to search
Oxford English for Medicine gives you the language, information and skills you need to start your career:
- Real people talk about their work in medicine
- Key interpersonal skills for patient-centred communication
- Practice in reading for medicine
- Based on the communication skills for OSCE
- Reference to the Oxford Handbook series - authentic material from the world's best selling medical handbooks
- Online interactive exercises to revise and recycle language.
And for the teacher:
- The Teacher's Resource Book helps you teach English for medicine, so you can prepare your students to work in medicine
- Backgroud introductions give you the specialist knowledge you need to teach the unit with confidence
- Handy tips give you clear explanations and advice
- Additional activities and unit-by-unit tests help you provide your students with extra practice and support
- Online resources including Listening Scripts, Glossary and further help on how to teach English for medicine.
Medicine teaches pre-work students to communicate accurately and effectively in English, with patients and colleagues.
9780194023016 - McCarter , Sam - Oxford English for Careers Medicine 1 Teachers Resource Book
Your Cart is empty.
If you have an account sign in here
Do you wish to open an account? Click here to apply.
Terms & Conditions of Sale and Use
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Shipping Policies and Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
Security of Information
Customer Service Statement
News and Events
Careers at Bookery
9-11 Victoria Street
Fitzroy VIC 3065
Tel: (03) 8417 9500
Fax: (03) 9416 1616